Friday, February 24, 2012

Can any one help me wid this Problem

Hello Guys,

I have developed some projects in VB. And now wanted to develop some reports. As i have gone through Data Report, i am facing a **** lot of problem in Page Breaking. I am not able to do the Page Break.

I want per record per page. viz. Employee Name, Salary and Photo per page/employee.

Some one told me to use Crystal Report as it give feature of Conditionall Page Breaking as well as Grouping and it also has Looping Functionality.

Guys, please suggest and help me to develop the Reports.

ThanksIf you want to print only one record per page then goto section expert of the report and in the New Page After option there is button labled x-2. Click that and write this

recordnumber mod 1=0

No comments:

Post a Comment